Cropping. The most important step in photo processing. It has to be simple. And automated.
We took our in-house croping tool, and created a sharply focused, simple to use app out of it. We named it ‘Photo Crop’ and brought it to the App Store. Since then it has become the high water mark in photo cropping software.
photo crop PRO is the high-volume version. Work through an entire shoot in minutes:
Load up a couple of dozen images into the pipeline, and start cropping. Use ‘Crop & Next’ to simultaneously crop the current image and load the next image into the crop editor. Of course photo crop PRO is smart enough to preserve the crop area, and even scales it if you image is of a different size.
Use photo crop PRO’s automatic file naming scheme to eliminate yet another menial, distracting task from your creative workflow.
Sporting its non-automated sibling’s easy-to-use, versatile pro-level capabilities, cropping a bunch of photos finally becomes a fun task.
- Automated workflow
- Supports strong naming schemes for automated file naming
- Preserves your originals – unless you really, really want otherwise
- Convenient crop presets for most paper sizes and devices
- Refined aspect ratio control
- Convenient rotate & align tool
- Fully integrated Margin/passe partout manager
- Several advanced composition controls, including Rules-Of-Thirds, Fibonacci-Spiral (Golden Rule), Diagonals
- Real-time read-out of dimensions and aspect ratio
- Direct export to many file formats, iPhoto, Aperture, email, Preview App, social web, desktop picture
- Full EXIF support
Macintosh (Intel, 64 bit)
2 GB RAM
On the screenshots below hover over the hot-spots to disclose tool-tips.