cf/x convert is the professional photographer’s / designer’s dream: a high-performance, ‘heavy-lifting’ batch processor designed specifically for creative workflows.
It excels in tasks that are common in photo/design studios. The image converter provides integrated solutions for many mind-numbing, time-consuming tasks that create high added value for you and your clients.
SAFE TO USE
No matter what, convert never changes source files. So even if your batch setup contains a flaw, no data will be lost. Ever.
cf/x convert was designed from the ground up as a massively parallel, fully 64 bit application. If allowed, it coaxes the last available processor cycle out of your last available processing core. When run on your heavy iron, it crunches through your images like no other batch processor. All so you can return faster to being creative.
ADVANCED, INTUITIVE INTERFACE
cf/x convert utilizes an intuitive, fully graphical batch interface with easy-to use drag & drop batch management (including batch order) and fully visual status feedback for individual batch items.
- 64bit, massively parallel format/size conversions
- Converts a batch of images into a multi-page PDF complete with index/reference
- Creates PDF contact / reference sheets
- Generates HTML catalogs for batch, ready to deploy
- Disassembles multi-page PDF into individual batch items
- Smart, rule-based file naming
- Safe (overwrite-proof) automatic data loss prevention
- Watermarks images
- Visual interactive batch management
STANDARD BATCH CAPABILITIES
- Format Conversion: automatically convert a large number of most file formats (e.g. .CR2 or .NEF) into standard image formats (including JPG, PNG and multi-page PDF)
- Size Conversion: automatically resize images to fixed or relative sizes and units (percent, pixel, inch, mm)
- Strip/Keep EXIF and transparency information
- Save batch configuration/presets
On the screenshots below hover over the hot-spots to disclose tool-tips.