Find out just how easy it can be to turn photos into a collage! cf/x collage is the #1 app for quickly assembling your pictures into great-looking collages.
collage allows you to easily adjust every image (Zoom and Pan). Hold spacebar and use your mouse to pan (move an image within its frame) or the command key to zoom. No need to crop your images in iPhoto.
collage’s intuitive interface makes it fun to assemble any number of photos into a collage. Start by dragging a selection of images (from Finder, iPhoto, Aperture, …) to collage’s canvas. Even traditionally tedious tasks like composing individual photos becomes fun, and collage can change the whole layout for you with a few simple clicks. Then export your new masterpieces to social sites, save them to disk, or print in high-resolution.
Here is a quick overview of collage’s key controls:
- to start a collage, simply drag and drop multiple images from iphoto, aperture or the finder onto the canvas
- move any frame’s border to change the layout
- to zoom any individual image in the collage press the ‘command key’ and use your mouse (click and drag)
- to move (pan) an image in its frame press ‘spacebar’ and use your mouse (click and drag)
- to exchange images simply drag one image into the other
On the screenshots below hover over the hot-spots to disclose tool-tips.